Hello friends, I would like to share with you my uber fast makeup technique. It literally takes five minutes, so on the nights you are in a hurry but are in need of a little touch up, read on. This is a step by step guide on how and what to use to achieve a soft glowing look.
1. Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for face, I went with Light even though I am tanned, this can easily replace foundation.
2. Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for eyes, also in Light, use a thin coat under your eyes for a less tired look.
3. Chanel Crayon Sourcils eyebrow pencil in Brun Naturel for more defined brows.
4. Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Cream Shadow in Purrple, I applied a generous coat on my hand and smoothed it over my eyelids. Lilac is the ‘it’ makeup color this season, and luckily enough I had bought this tube a few years back in New York City and had never used it til it came in handy now.
5. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Natural on the edges of my forehead and cheekbones for contouring.
6. Chanel Joues Contraste powder blush in Innocence, this is from their new autumn line, I applied it on the apples of my cheeks for a demure blush.
7. The Body Shop All In One Face base in 03 for highlighting my face.
8. Lancome Color Design lipstick in Visionary Sheen without lip liner or gloss for an ultra natural color.
9. Yves Saint Laurent mascara in Shocking, one coat as not to overpower.
And voila the result, a very natural glow!